Geosyntec advises multinational manufacturing clients and provides associated services through the full site lifecycle, including:
- pre-operation (planning, permitting, due diligence and EHS)
- during operation (ESG, auditing, environmental monitoring and management of change)
- post-operation (closure, demolition, legacy and claim management).
We rely on our technical expertise, innovation, and operational experience to find solutions that are cost-effective, environmentally-sound, and efficiently executed.
Our clients turn to Geosyntec for technical services to strategically manage their operations and assets. We understand that manufacturing sites may have complex environmental issues that we work to resolve, as well as navigating the challenges commonly associated with compliance, property transfer and legacy site management.
We routinely advise corporate departments in developing environmental strategies that are flexible enough to meet the needs of business units operating globally, while also meeting local regulatory standards.
Our clients operate in many sectors including chemicals and plastics, pharmaceuticals, electricity generation, transportation, medical equipment, electronics, appliances and paper products.
We apply pragmatic solutions to help our clients manage and resolve their most difficult environmental problems whether at operating or legacy facilities. Geosyntec offers creative compliance solutions to empower clients to identify, quantify, prioritise, and manage the environmental risks associated with ongoing operations and idle properties, establishing and maintaining environmental protection and management systems, health and safety and quality management systems, and other compliance plans.
Whether buying or selling, Geosyntec can support you with due diligence, EHS and compliance assessments of companies and assets to identify the environmental and operational liabilities; to help public and private sector clients identify and manage risk. In this process, we investigate environmental, health and safety risks and related costs and material issues and conduct ESG assessments.
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Environmental site assessment (including for due diligence), risk management and remediation design
- Air permitting, including construction and operating permit applications
- Air emissions monitoring
- Compliance monitoring, auditing, and reporting
- Planning and regulatory liaison and negotiations
- Status report (IED related)
- EHS auditing
- Human health, Controlled Waters and ecological risk assessment
- Occupational health & safety including vapour intrusion and ground gas risk assessment
- Remediation programme management and verification
- Remediation system installation, operation, and maintenance
- Expert witness and advisory services